Our students require models
All hair types, men and women are welcome.
We do haircuts, blow-drys and styling
All for just £5 and colouring from £15.
All students are in level NVQ 2 or 3
They are assisted by our expert teachers
who have more than 30 years experience in the industry.
Before booking, please ensure you read our terms and conditions on the right.
To book an appointment,
call 0203 222 0656. Look forward to seeing you!!!
Commercial Services Model - Terms & Conditions
- By attending the Hair Project academy for a hairdressing service(s), you enter an agreement with Hair Project to allow a chosen trainee to carry out the service(s) on your hair.
- You agree to allow the trainee (male/female) to conduct a full consultation including a full hair and scalp analysis.
- You agree to give correct and accurate answers to questions asked regarding your hair or history of service(s). Failing to do this could result in an unsatisfactory outcome to the service(s) or cause harm to yourself and others.
- You agrree to allow the trainee (male/female) upto 3 hours to complete the service(s) requested by yourself. Trainees speeds may vary from service to service. - You agree to support the learners training by being understanding and encouraging.
- You have the right to complain if you feel you have received an unsatisfactory service(s). If you do, please forward this to the educator in charge of the session.
- Appointment times are available Monday to Wednesday at either 10am or 1:30pm.
- When booking an appointment please ensure you give your name, contact number and requested service(s) to the person takeing the booking.
- You agree to allow sufficient time for your service(s). (As stated in 'General' section)
- You agree to pay the required price of the service(s) as stated on the 'Contact Us" page.
- If for any reason that you can not uphold your commitment to your appointment, please contact us at the earliest, convenient time as this will allow the opportunity for another model to be booked and the learner does not miss out on any training or assessments.
- If you are booking for more than one person, you agree to inform us at the earliest, convenient time of their cancellation. You also agree to bear the responsibility to inform the other parties if their appointment has to be cancelled.
- Although we meet all of our appointments, from time to time there may be reason to cancel appointments. Therefore, Hair Project reserve the right to cancel any appointment.
- A skin test MUST be conducted if you have never had your hair coloured at the Hair Project academy.
- A skin test MUST be conducted if you have not had your hair coloured by the Hair Project within a 3 month period.
- You agree to inform us of any of the following as these may prohibit your service:* Recent tattos or piercings.
* Any medication or any medical treatment being undertaken.
* Any allergies or any previous allergic reatctions.
Failing to do so could result in an unsatisfactory result or potential harm to yourself.